C'est la Vie Scrapbook Layout featuring Nouveau Dies and Hot Foiling by Alicia Redshaw

Welcome to my post today which is a layout and process video I created with the Couture Creations C'est la Vie collection and some Hot Foiling.  I have used a full sheet of paper for the background and lots of scraps to make up the rest of the layout.  

   


I used the Nouveau collection Bodice Cut, Foil and Emboss die with pink Hot Foil and a Metal Trinket to finish the left-hand embellishment cluster.
 

I have also Hot Foiled the chipboard title and flowers with the same pink foil and the Go, Press & Foil Machine. 

 

 
Really this layout is very simple to re-create as it uses minimal paper and embellishments, allowing the photograph and Hot Foiling to be the superstars. 

 https://youtu.be/IL7c1Jwdtxo



 Below are linked images of the products I have used.... 


                   

 Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day

 

#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts