"Hope and Love" by Anita Enright


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Welcome to FRIDAY!!!! Anita here again on the blog with you today.

The layout I am sharing with you was just so quick and easy.  Sometimes things just happen.  Well, since I have gotten my hands on to the Bohemian Bouquet  range from Denise Boddey I have been loving playing with the pretty papers and gorgeous dies. 



To start I chose four of the patterned papers that matched beautifully together. Each strip was the full 30cm (12") long by 7.5cm (3") wide.  Next I distressed all the edges and attached them to a piece of white cardstock.



Once attached to the page I played with the edges again this time with my fingers rolling the edges a little more so you can slightly see the white cardstock underneath.


Next I chose a selection of the Decoupage papers for use later to decorate the page.  I used some of my Glitzin' Glamour in Lilac to all the burgundy colour on the Decoupage pieces.



Whilst the decoupage pieces were drying I selected a fifth coordinating patterned paper and cut a horizontal strip the width of approximately 13cm (5") and mounted it on some Ultimate Crafts cardstock in Cherry Cola.
Next I selected a couple of the words from the sheet of patterned paper that matched my photo and and mat them on to some of the Cherry Cola cardstock too.
My last task prior to construction was colouring two of the Ornate Corners chipboard with a matching ink.

I attached a strip of matching green lace from my stash to the lower edge of the 13cm wide strip and then mounted it on to my base mat over the top of the vertical strips approximately in the centre.  I added the chipboard to opposing corners, added my photo to the right of the page and then added the decoupage flowers to the left of the photo.  Finally I added the two words on to some foam tape adding a couple of 3mm Perfect Plum pearls to the words mounting them on my page. 





 PRODUCTS USED

Thanks for stopping by.  This gorgeous collection will be in stores beginning September so don't forget to keep an eye out for the range to appear.


Happy Crafting

Anita
xx











You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts